Inspirational Saying

In the corner of my garden, Where the wildflowers grow,
I sit and I admire, How God has graced us so.

Aug 14, 2011

Kitchen Floor Is Finished!

Finally! Hubby and a friend were able to get a early start on tearing out the old floor on Friday. Then they worked all day on Sat. and got the new floor finished. It looks wonderful and feels so good on bare feet! Hubby had to leave early Sun. morning so the trim won't get down until this weekend and then I can pull back into the rooms the dinning room set and kitchen islands and rugs. I will then get all the trim painted and I am searching for a new color to paint the walls. Maybe a pumpkin color. Hmmm.


Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I am 55 years old, a homemaker and a mother of two wonderful children. A daughter named Toby who is 36 and a son named Jesse who is 33. I am a Mammaw of four of the best grandbabies I could ever ask for. AJ age 8, Kylie age 7, Bradley age 6 and Gracie age 5. I have been happily married to my hubby Jim for 6 wonderful years. We are all happy and healthy, and we are all blessed. I was born a hillbilly but raised as a hoosier most of my life. I love bluegrass music and decorating our home with primitives. Come on in and sit a spell and enjoy a tour of our home. I hope you find something that will inspire the primitive decorator in you.

Followers