Inspirational Saying

In the corner of my garden, Where the wildflowers grow,
I sit and I admire, How God has graced us so.

Feb 7, 2011

Cabin Fever

Well I was bored and when I get bored, I move things! Last week we were snowed in with 2 inches of ice and snow so I decided to re arrange the house. I went from room to room and took things down, moved them to a different spot or different room. I find that if you move things from one room to another you don't need to buy as many things new. You simply use what you have and move it! It is a new look and it seems to satisfy that urge you have to buy something different. I hope you enjoy the new updated photos, I know I now feel better about the way the house looks till spring, Then I plan on painting each room a different color!
Check out the PictureTrail photos at the  bottom of screen and enjoy.
christie

2 comments:

  1. Christie, I do the same thing! Isn't it funny how you get a sudden brainstorm and find a new place or grouping that you never thought of before, and then it looks so fresh? I'll be painting my interior, too - looks like we'll both be very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I move stuff so much my hubby comes home from out of town on the weekend and he thinks he's in a different house!
    christie

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I am 55 years old, a homemaker and a mother of two wonderful children. A daughter named Toby who is 36 and a son named Jesse who is 33. I am a Mammaw of four of the best grandbabies I could ever ask for. AJ age 8, Kylie age 7, Bradley age 6 and Gracie age 5. I have been happily married to my hubby Jim for 6 wonderful years. We are all happy and healthy, and we are all blessed. I was born a hillbilly but raised as a hoosier most of my life. I love bluegrass music and decorating our home with primitives. Come on in and sit a spell and enjoy a tour of our home. I hope you find something that will inspire the primitive decorator in you.

Followers