Inspirational Saying

In the corner of my garden, Where the wildflowers grow,
I sit and I admire, How God has graced us so.

Jul 14, 2010

Pond

Well finally the pond and all its wonders are bloomed out. I have been waiting on the big white flowers to bloom so I could take this photo. This is what made me fall in love with this house a year ago when we first saw it. I don't know what the plant is called. The blooms on it must be 6 inches tall and they close up when the sun comes out. I hope you enjoy the photo of my boardwalk as much as I have enjoyed sitting on my porch looking at it.
Christie

3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely pond! I followed your link from CS forum. I'm Northern01 there. I became a follower. Stop by Blue Clear Sky, anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is lovely ! I to followed your link from CS forum, great blog by the way !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I will come by and visit.
    christie

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I am 55 years old, a homemaker and a mother of two wonderful children. A daughter named Toby who is 36 and a son named Jesse who is 33. I am a Mammaw of four of the best grandbabies I could ever ask for. AJ age 8, Kylie age 7, Bradley age 6 and Gracie age 5. I have been happily married to my hubby Jim for 6 wonderful years. We are all happy and healthy, and we are all blessed. I was born a hillbilly but raised as a hoosier most of my life. I love bluegrass music and decorating our home with primitives. Come on in and sit a spell and enjoy a tour of our home. I hope you find something that will inspire the primitive decorator in you.

Followers